Designing a living room around a statement piece is tricky; like this settee. I want to honor the style of the piece, without making the room feel kitsch-y. The accompanying pieces need to reflect the bright, cheery personality of the settee. I chose to find an area rug, table lamp and accessories in the navy blue, turquoise and chartreuse from the settee's pattern. I kept the coffee and side table light, to keep the room from feeling too heavy. What do you think?
- Joss & Main Caroline 49" Settee
- BSEID Lacefield Designs Sahara Midnight Lumbar Pillow
- BSEID Lacefield Designs Navy Linen Pillow
- Deqor Company C Staccato Throw
- Belle & June Rosanna Jet Setter Nesting Dish Set
- Kathy Kuo Kathmandu Global Bazaar Navy Blue Japan Inspired Bottle Lamp
- One Kings Lane Billy Rug - Navy
- Joss & Main Josie Coffee Table
- Deqor Candence Cross Back End Table
- Kathy Kuo Folly Coastal Beach Turquoise Ceramic Double Bulb Vases
- Kathy Kuo Bianca Blue & Gold Hollywood Serving Trays
P.S. If you use the links to the right to purchase anything from the vendors mentioned, you get a significant discount.