Sunset Magazine's April issue features a list of great life hacks for everyday problems and interior design tips. My favorite: #19 Pick the Right Size Ceiling Light. " ... To size a chandelier as the focal point of a space ... measure the room's length and width. Add those numbers together, and the sum (in feet) is the approximate recommended diameter of your chandlier (in inches)." Below are a five of my latest favorites.
- Schoolhouse Electric Isaac Chandelier - Natural Brass
- Pottery Barn Faux Antler Chandelier
- CB2 SAIC together pendant light
- DWR Drop 1 Pendant, Grouping of 11
- Lamps Plus Possini Euro Hemingson 33" Wide Edison Bronze Pendant Light